FAST & FREE Shipping on most items totaling $150 or more, 1-3 Business Days
This cemetery was also known as East Brook Methodist Episcopal Cemetery or Painter/Briary Hill Cemetery.
Tombstone inscription readings by row, with additional genealogical data and church history.
This cemetery is located across from the Wurtemburg U.P. Church. The author has compiled tombstone readings with genealogical data taken from obituaries and church records.
MOUNT JACKSON UNITED PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH CEMETERY, ALSO KNOWN AS HICKORY RUN CEMETERY, NORTH BEAVER TOWNSHIP, LAWRENCE COUNTY, PA. 2003 by Dwight Copper.
Church history and tombstone inscription readings by row, with additional genealogical data.
Tombstone inscription readings and burial records from local newspapers, death register and family histories, with additional genealogical data.
Tombstone readings by sections and rows, with added obituaries, map, plus a transcription of the church charter and newspaper clippings. Includes brief histories of Zorr Baptist Church and Hillsville M.E. Church.
Alphabetical tombstone inscription readings, with additional genealogical data and church history.
Tombstone inscription readings by row, with additional genealogical data.
Tombstone inscription readings by row, plus much genealogical data from newspaper obituaries, family histories and Church records. Also contained is an extensive church history.
Tombstone inscription readings, plus much genealogical data from newspaper obituaries, family histories and the church records from 1873-1943.
This cemetery was originally read in 1993, with revisions in 1998 and 2002. Transcriptions of tombstone readings are by row, with a surname index.
Mr. Copper has listed tombstone readings by sections and rows, with additional genealogical information obtained from obituaries. A surname index and church history complete this work.
Swedish Mission Covenant Church was the first church in Bessemer, built in 1890; now known as the First Covenant Church of Bessemer. Mr. Copper lists cemetery inscriptions by rows, then tombstone readings alphabetically, adding genealogical data.
Bethel U.P. Church was organized in 1798 under the name Little Beaver Church. This alphabetical census of interments gathered from tombstone readings is supplemented with genealogical data gathered from newspaper obituaries and family histories.
The King's Chapel U.M. Church was founded as a Methodist Episcopal Church in 1804. Tombstone readings are by row.
This cemetery is located on Maple Street. These tombstone readings are listed by sections and rows, with birth and death dates and other available information.
These cemetery inscriptions are listed by row, then indexed. Included is the centennial history of the Church as well as newspaper obituaries.
Rose Point Reformed Presbyterian Church was organized in 1834 as the Slippery Rock Reformed Presbyterian Church. The name was changed to Rose Point in 1928. The author has compiled tombstone readings as well as additional burial records, with genealogical data collected from newspaper obituaries, church records, family histories and diaries
This cemetery is located on Route 65. Tombstone readings by row, with additional genealogical data included.
SAVANNAH CEMETERY,SAVANNAH METHODIST CHURCH, ORGANIZED 1820, SHENANGO TOWNSHIP, LAWRENCE COUNTY, PA. 2004 transcribed and compiled by Dwight Copper. Tombstone readings by sections and rows, many with added genealogical data. Also contains a brief history of the Savannah Methodist Church. Indexed. LOC #2004107527. 98 pages, 8½ x 11 Softbound
This ten acre cemetery is located on Rt. 388 just north of Weigletown. The congregation was formed in 1922 and consisted primarily of about 75 families of Polish descent. These tombstone readings are listed by section and row, with birth and death dates and additional information such as military service and spouse.
Mr. Copper has arranged the tombstone readings in this book by sections and rows. He has added copies of newspaper obituaries and a surname index.
This reference includes an alphabetical cemetery census with additional brief genealogical data; lot owners listed by lot number; a lot owners map with an alphabetical surname index; Obituaries from local newspapers; and histories of the Pulaski Presbyterian Church and Pulaski United Methodist Church.
St. Joseph Catholic Church was organized by the German Catholics of the area in 1888. In this church's cemetery, which is located on Wilmington Rd., lie a number of New Castle's prominent citizens.
Emanuel Evangelical Church - South Jefferson & South Streets, New Castle, PA, Organized 1858. 2007 by Dwight Copper & Blake Morrow. Includes church history; pastor, membership, baptismal, and marriage records; newspaper clippings, B&W photos. Indexed. LOC 2007931896, 194 pages
Information includes name of the deceased; the date, place, age and cause of death; place of residence, date of funeral service, place of burial service, the clergymen involved, place of burial, the names of the pallbearers, and any other family data included in the original register.
This large and detailed history of the County of Lawrence begins with the topography and geology of the area. It contains chapters on the Indian nations, early settlements and early organization of the county and lengthy sketches of the City of New Castle.
Back to top