Site Help / FAQ
124 Evans Road
Butler, PA 16001
Sign up for our Email Newsletter
you can trust
Books By County
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
4 per page
8 per page
16 per page
24 per page
40 per page
Concord Methodist Church Cemetery, Org. 1835, N. Sewickley Twp., Beaver Co., Pa. – Copper
CONCORD METHODIST CHURCH CEMETERY, ORGANIZED 1835, ROUTE 588, NORTH SEWICKLEY TOWNSHIP, BEAVER COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA. 2002 compiled by Dwight Copper. This important genealogical resource includes transcriptions of the tombstones by sections and rows, adult baptisms, obituary notes, pastors, early members and affiliates, as well as marriages. The compiler has added obituaries for many members from local newspapers, and a short history of the church. Surname index. 30 pages, 8 1/2 x 11 Softbound.
Seceder Cemetery, Chartered in 1798 as Brush Run Seceder Church, S. Beaver Twp., Beaver Co., PA – Copper
SECEDER CEMETERY, CHARTERED IN 1798 AS BRUSH RUN SECEDER CHURCH, GEORGETOWN ROAD, SOUTH BEAVER TOWNSHIP, BEAVER COUNTY, PA. 2004 transcribed and compiled by Dwight Copper. The church relocated in 1848 and is now the First United Presbyterian Church near Darlington. This cemetery existed since 1811 and is on the original site of the Brush Run Seceder Church. These tombstone inscription readings include birth and death dates, and in many cases, ages and immediate family information. Some of the names include Anderson, Bable, Black, Cox, Craft, Creighton, Cunningham, Duff, Eakin, Eckman, Elder, Fleischman, Garvin, Gilliland, Hackett, Harper, Imbrie, Krause, Martin, McClure, McCready, Moore, Musser, Nixon, Rhodes, Sawyer, Scott, Sharp, Shephart, Smith, Thomas, Vaughn, White, Wilson, Young and so many more. Historical sketch and surname index. LOC #2004104441. 35 pages, 8½ x 11 Softbound.
Darlington Reformed Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Darlington Twp., Beaver Co., PA - Dwight Copper
Transcribed tombstone readings with additional genealogical information.
Reformed Presbyterian White Church Cemetery, Darlington Twp., Beaver Co., Pa. - Copper/Morrow
REFORMED PRESBYTERIAN WHITE CHURCH CEMETERY, DARLINGTON TOWNSHIP, BEAVER COUNTY, PA.
2009 by Dwight Copper and Blake Morrow.
Congregation formed in 1835 and White Church erected in 1888, last service conducted on May 20, 1951. Alphabetical listing of the interred includes genealogical info. 46 pages, 8 1/x x 11 Softbound.